SM480V – Wireless 4-Port SMAN® Refrigerant Manifold
Meet the new heart of your job.
Find your nearest distributor to purchase yours today.
- Super-rugged construction
- Accurate, real-time readings
- 3/8” vacuum port for faster evacuations
- Report generation with Job Link® System App
- Temperature compensated system tightness test
- Sends and receives wireless readings up to 1,000’
- Protected thermocouple jacks for pipe and outdoor temps
- A2L refrigerant ready such as R32
- Water resistant (IP54)
Built to work. Every time.
Our newly designed SMAN® Refrigerant Manifolds are the roughest, toughest, most advanced digital manifolds on the market. Nothing else is as durable or as innovative. Also, nothing else was built solely to make every job easier, faster and better. That’s because we’ve spent the last three decades listening to HVACR techs and empowering better work by putting the advanced tools you need in your hands. Put a SM480V in your hands, it’ll soon be the heart of your job.
Fast and accurate
On the SM480V’s large, easy-to-read screen, you’ll be able to see air temps, pipe temps, pressure, saturation, superheat/subcooling, refrigerant weight, ODDB and IDWB. From one location, quickly assess AC/R system performance efficiently. Also, it helps you perform faster evacuations with a dedicated, large 3/8″ port and built-in micron gauge. Since the SM480V easily talks to many of our tools, you’ll see real-time superheat and air temperatures with the onboard ODDB and wireless wet bulb probe (JL3RH).
Your SM480V is going to see some tough conditions. That’s why we designed and built it to handle anything. It has a heavy-duty case and a reinforced hook. It’s also water-resistant, so rain won’t be an issue. The screen is impact resistant and we protected the thermocouple jacks to handle both pipe and outdoor temps. It’s ready for anything.
As smart as it is tough.
Not only can the SM480V withstand the rigors of field use, it’s also designed to do so much more.
- Stores up to nine jobs internally
- Easy download via USB port
- Displays % free storage space before logging begins
- Logs up to seven days (168 continuous hours)
- Check for leaks after repairs or installations
- View pressure differential over time
- Timer tracks duration of test
- Temperature compensated with SL temp to avoid false positives
- Adjust auto power off duration
- Adjust back light duration
- Set high and low vacuum alarms
- Select each unit of measurement individually
Connects to tools 1,000’ away.
Since the SM480V utilizes advanced wireless communication, industry pros like you can see real-time readings on-screen from the wireless psychrometers, pipe clamps, and refrigerant scale, even if you’re more than a football field away. There won’t be cords or hoses to trip over or devices to connect and re-connect over and over. Plus, with real-time response, you’ll be able to track refrigerant usage and view air measurements as you make adjustments.
Way more than just an app.
Since the SM480V works seamlessly with the Job Link® System App, all of the data from the system can be viewed in real-time on your mobile device. You can create documentation, save customer data and even produce custom invoices on the jobsite. Calls will be streamlined and paperwork will be easier than ever.
- View measurements on SMAN and/or in Job Link App
- Monitor and record refrigerant weight
- Direct 1,000’ wireless range
The SM480V is also available in Europe and is R32 ready. Model number SM480VINT. See specifications.
SM480V Design Patent D891279
- (1) SM480V
- (2) TC24 Wired Type-K Pipe Clamp Thermocouples
- (1) ATA1 Type-K Bead Thermocouple with Clip
- (1) ANC11 Padded Drawstring Case
- (6) AA Alkaline Batteries
SM480V—Wireless 4-Port SMAN™ Refrigerant Manifold and Micron Gauge
SM480V - SMAN™ Kältemittelverteiler und mikrometergenaues Unterdruckmessgerät (4 Anschlüsse)
SM480V - Manómetro digital con vacuómetro SMAN™ e indicador micrométrico (cuatro puertos)
SM480V - Manifold de fluide frigorigène + microvacuomètre SMAN™ (4 ports)
SM480V - Gruppo manometrico per refrigeranti a 4 porte e vacuometro con lettura in micron SMAN™
SM480V - Manifold de refrigerante SMAN™ + Vacuômetro (4 Portas)