- 13″ platform to fit larger tanks and integrated bumpers for increased durability
- Strong enough to hold a maximum load of 252 lbs
- Wireless remote control with LED backlight –
can be stored inside the scale, and makes viewing data easy
- Industry-leading accuracy: ±0.03%rdg + 0.25 oz
- Lightweight. Total weight of scale and remote is ~7 lbs
- Water resistance can handle any job site
- Connects to the Job Link® System App with 1000′ wireless
range and Digital Manifolds SM480V & SM380V
- Platform battery lasts 200+ hours – it can literally work all week if needed
- Easy-to-use raised power button now located at base of scale
The lightweight, but powerful Fieldpiece Wireless Refrigerant Scale, SR47’s industry-leading accuracy ensures your systems get the proper refrigerant charge every time. It communicates seamlessly with the Fieldpiece Job Link® System App or SMAN, so you’ll be able to read refrigerant levels anywhere on the job site while easily documenting and saving customer data. Also, the wireless remote stores right inside the scale and boasts an improved rubber gasket grip design, shorter length, larger display and a redesigned magnet, plus a hefty 80-hour battery life.
The SR47 can accommodate even larger refrigerant tanks.
Its 252-lbs maximum load capacity accommodates any charge or recovery requirement, while its oversized 13-inch platform design with unique integrated bumpers is engineered to fit larger refrigerant tanks. It also features the best platform battery life in the industry with a long life of up to 200+ hours, which minimizes jobsite downtime by removing the need to change or recharge batteries.
Because Fieldpiece knows technicians need lightweight tools that are durable enough to withstand wear and tear in field conditions, the Wireless Refrigerant Scale, SR47 meets both requirements. It’s compact size and lightweight seven pound portability make it easy to carry up a ladder and wet weather is no barrier to performance – SR47 is weather resistant with an IP64 rating for the remote and an IP54 rating for the platform for use in wet conditions.
No matter where you’re using the SR47, whether charging a residential system in a crawlspace or a on a commercial unit on a rooftop, you can easily transport this lightweight, mission-critical tool.
- Wireless Refrigerant Scale Platform, SR47
- Wireless remote
- (1) 9V Battery (remote), (6) AA Batteries (platform)
- Carrying case