SM380V – Wireless 3-Port SMAN® Refrigerant Manifold
Rougher, tougher, readier than ever.
- Super-rugged construction
- Accurate, real-time readings
- Report generation with Job Link® System App
- Temperature compensated system tightness test
- Sends and receives wireless readings up to 1,000’
- Protected thermocouple jacks for pipe and outdoor temps
- A2L refrigerant ready such as R32
- Water resistant (IP54)
Built to work. Every time.
Our newly designed SMAN® Refrigerant Manifolds are the roughest, toughest, most advanced digital manifolds on the market. We listened to years of feedback from A/C and refrigeration specialists to bring you a manifold that doesn’t just meet your needs – it blows them out of the water.
Fast and accurate.
On the SM380V’s large, easy to read screen, you’ll be able to assess AC/R system performance efficiently. Also, the built-in micron gauge makes evacuations quicker to set up and vacuum progress easier to see. Since the SM380V easily communicates with our Job Link App, you’ll have superheat readings super-quickly with its onboard ODDB and wireless wet bulb probe (JL3RH) ensuring air temperatures are available in real-time.
Stronger because it needs to be.
We made the SM380V extremely rugged to make sure it performs in all the environments you need it to. We’re talking heavy duty casing, reinforced hook, water resistance, impact resistant screen, strategically placed thermocouple ports and hermetically sealed sight glass. All of these ensure it’s ready to withstand the rigors of field use.
Packed with Knowledge.
Designed to work the way you do, it’s packed with advanced features to streamline your job and provide you and your customers with the answers you need.
- Stores up to nine jobs internally
- Easy download via USB port
- Displays % free storage space before logging begins
- Logs up to seven days (168 continuous hours)
- Check for leaks after repairs or installations
- View pressure differential over time
- Timer tracks duration of test
- Temperature compensated with SL temp to avoid false positives
- Adjust auto power off duration
- Adjust back light duration
- Set high and low vacuum alarms
- Select each unit of measurement individually
Wireless up to 1,000’.
You can get live readings directly on screen from our Job Link Psychrometers (JL3RH), Job Link Pipe Clamps (JL3PC and JL3LC) and SRS3 Refrigerant Scale. No cords and no mess. You can place pipe clamps in the perfect location and even monitor and record live refrigerant usage for precise recovery, charging and documentation. You’ll also be able to see real-time air measurements and calculations while making adjustments.
Job Link® System App.
The Job Link System App helps you document your work and provide your customers with professional reports that even include refrigerant weight usage. This streamlines your calls and helps reduce callbacks to increase profits.
- View measurements on SMAN and/or in Job Link App
- Monitor and record refrigerant weight
- Direct 1,000’ wireless range
The SM380V is also available in Europe and is R32 ready. Model number SM380VINT. See specifications.
SM380V Design Patent D891279
- (1) SM380V
- (2) TC24 Wired Type-K Pipe Clamp Thermocouples
- (1) ATA1 Type-K Bead Thermocouple with Clip
- (1) ANC11 Padded Drawstring Case
- (6) AA Alkaline Batteries
SM380V—Wireless 3-Port SMAN™ Refrigerant Manifold and Micron Gauge
SM380V - SMAN™ Kältemittelverteiler und mikrometergenaues Unterdruckmessgerät (3 Anschlüsse)
SM380V - Manómetro digital con vacuómetro SMAN™ e indicador micrométrico (tres puertos)
SM380V - Manifold de fluide frigorigène + microvacuomètre SMAN™ (3 ports)
SM380V - Gruppo manometrico per refrigeranti a 3 porte e vacuometro con lettura in micron SMAN™
SM380V - Manifold de refrigerante SMAN™ + Vacuômetro (3 Portas)