Large vane covers most of register’s free area
Displays average measurement and real-time
The AAV3 is an anemometer accessory head for use with our modular instruments that measures air velocity and temperature in English or Metric units: Ft/min, M/s, MPH, KM/hr, ºF (degrees Fahrenheit) or ºC (degrees Celsius). Multiply your air velocity by the register’s free area to estimate CFM or diagnose duct blockages and quickly check the airflow balance in a conditioned space. Use with our DL3 Data Logger to track airflow or temperature over time. Features average and real time testing modes.
The AAV3 Anemometer Air Velocity and Temperature Accessory offers several features and benefits to field technicians:
- Works with any Fieldpiece expandable instrument or handle or any DMM with mVDC ranges and our detachable leads.
- Measures air velocity and measures air temperature.
- Measure in hard to reach areas using detachable test leads.
- Display readings smoothly in average mode or switch to real-time measurement.
- Low battery indicator.
- Auto-power off after 10 minutes (may be disabled).
- Air Velocity and Temperature Accessory – AAV3
- 9V Alkaline Battery (installed)
- Operator’s Manual