- Perfect for commercial and refrigeration applications
- Single-hand operation
- Extremely accurate and quick
- Compact design
- Comfortable, ergonomic grip
- Patented Rapid Rail™ Sensor
- Works wirelessly up to 1,000’
- Communicates with Job Link App and Wireless Manifolds (SM380V/SM480V)
Look at the mouth on that thing!
The JL3LC can take measurements on pipes as small as ¾” and as large as 4 1/8” diameter, so say goodbye to unreliable zip ties and straps and hello to convenience, precision, and speed. This high-tech pipe clamp is rugged, versatile, and wireless. Take measurements from 1,000’ away and get quick pipe temp readings right on the latest SMAN® Refrigerant Manifolds or Job Link® System App.
Any use. Any location.
Whether you’re in commercial, refrigeration or residential, accuracy always matters. Along with being 4 1/8”, the widest opening on the market, the JL3LC uses our patented Rapid Rail™ Sensor, giving you instant accuracy on your pipe temperatures.
Is instant fast enough?
The patented Rapid Rail™ Sensor Technology completes the circuit and stabilizes immediately, giving you direct, reliable and secure connections – even on wet or damp pipes. This also means readings won’t be affected by wind, ambient temperature or any other outside influence. And even though it’s big, it’s also built for use with one hand, which is handy for hard-to-reach areas.
The JL3LC boasts 1,000’ of wireless range and communicates with both the Job Link App and our SMAN Refrigerant Manifolds, models SM380V and SM480V. If you’re on the job site, you’re in range of the JL3LC. If you don’t need a wireless clamp, we offer a wired version, the TC48.
Features and Specs:
- Pipe Contact Surface Compatibility: Electrically conductive
- Pipe Size Compatibility: 3/4″ to 4 1/8″ (19.05mm to 104.78mm) OD
- Rapid Rail™ Sensor Technology thermocouple (nickel chromium / nickel aluminum)
- Wireless Range: 1,000’
- Measurement Range: -50°F to 257°F (-46°C to 125°C)
- Stabilizes in seconds
- ±1.0°F (±0.6°C)
- Waterproof, rugged and built to withstand the rigors of field use
- Meets California’s Title 24 requirements
- (1) JL3LC Probe
- (1) Emery Cloth for Cleaning Pipes
- (2) AAA Batteries