The SMAN460 wireless four-port digital manifold is the top-of-the-line Fieldpiece manifold. It has more features and benefits than any other manifold on the market. With target superheat automatically calculated, simultaneous superheat and subcooling, all 9 measurements displayed on the large, easy-to-read screen, extra large 3/8' full bore and 4th VAC port, and wireless measurements for real-time system diagnosis and charging, the SMAN460 is the manifold HVACR pros trust to do more.
- Receive indoor wet bulb and outdoor dry bulb measurements for live target superheat (additional instruments required).
- Send measurements to Fieldpiece wireless system analyzers for diagnostics, data storage, and reporting.
Micron Alarms and Stopwatch
- Set high and low alarms (microns of mercury).
- Activate low alarm when you start pulling down. The stopwatch will start. When your low alarm sounds, the stopwatch will restart.
- Activate high alarm when you isolate the system and the stopwatch resets again. When the system rises to your high alarm, the stopwatch will freeze.
- Watch rate of change while pulling vacuum.
4 Ports for One Time Hookup
- Connect to high side, low side, vacuum pump, micron gauge, and recovery machine (or refrigerant tank). Then use the valves as needed to recover, evacuate and charge the system.
3/8” Vacuum Port
- The large 3/8” vacuum port and 3/8” full bore speeds up evacuation and charging.
Display Designed for HVACR
- Huge screen with the information you need.
- No more cycling through temperatures.
- Calculated and measured values all shown.
- Expanded temperature tolerances allow for testing in refrigerators and on rooftops.
- Rugged polycarbonate LCD cover.
- Bright backlight.
- Pipe clamps grip tight for speed and accuracy.
- External cal. pots for easy field calibration.
Reliable Regardless of Elevation
- Absolute pressure sensors give you accurate readings at any elevation.
Lab Quality 2-Point Field Calibration
- Calibrate pressure sensors to the known pressure of your refrigerant tank at a known temperature for high accuracy over the entire pressure range.
- Front facing hose seats limit dirt and grime entering your manifold.
- Sight glass to view refrigerant flow.
- 45 refrigerants listed in order of popularity.
- Receive free future product updates through Mini-USB port.
- Pipe clamp storage posts.
- Auto-Power-Off (APO).
- NIST traceable.
Pulling a Vacuum—Best Practices with Jim Bergmann
There are some great times in the HVAC industry when you see a group of people that you might not expect to work together reach new heights that they could have never achieved independently. Thanks Jim!
Job Link Overview
Fieldpiece Job Link
SMAN300 and SMAN400 Series
Fieldpiece SMAN300 and SMAN400 Series Digital Manifolds