HVACR professionals can do more with the SMAN440 wireless 4-port digital manifold. This innovative digital manifold displays all the readings technicians need at one time, on a large, easy-to-read display: 2 pressures and 7 temperatures. So HVACR pros can view things like target superheat, and superheat and subcooling all at one time. Plus the wireless capabilities allow techs to make system adjustments while seeing in real-time how the changes are affecting the system.
The large 3/8" full bore manifold and VAC port can be used for quick recovery and evacuation. And the SMAN440 can send and receive wireless measurements for further diagnosis, data logging, and reporting.
- Receive indoor wet bulb and outdoor dry bulb measurements for live target superheat (additional instruments required).
- Send measurements to Fieldpiece wireless system analyzers for diagnostics, data storage, and reporting.
- Record electrical measurements from wireless clamp meters (SC460 and SC660) including SEER and EER
4 Ports for One Time Hookup
- Connect to high side, low side, vacuum pump, micron gauge, and recovery machine (or refrigerant tank). Then use the valves as needed to recover, evacuate and charge the system.
3/8” Vacuum Port
The large 3/8” vacuum port and 3/8” full bore speeds up evacuation and charging.
Display Designed for HVACR
- Huge screen with the information you need.
- No more cycling through temperatures.
- Calculated and measured values all shown.
- Expanded temperature tolerances allow for testing in refrigerators and on rooftops.
- Rugged polycarbonate LCD cover.
- Bright backlight.
- Pipe clamps grip tight for speed and accuracy.
- External cal. pots for easy field calibration.
Reliable Regardless of Elevation
- Absolute pressure sensors give you accurate readings at any elevation.
Lab Quality 2-Point Field Calibration
- Calibrate pressure sensors to the known pressure of your refrigerant tank at a known temperature for high accuracy over the entire pressure range.
- Front facing hose seats limit dirt and grime entering your manifold.
- Sight glass to view refrigerant flow.
- 45 refrigerants listed in order of popularity.
- Receive free future product updates through Mini-USB port.
- Pipe clamp storage posts.
- Auto-Power-Off (APO).
- NIST traceable.
Job Link Overview
Fieldpiece Job Link
SMAN300 and SMAN400 Series
Fieldpiece SMAN300 and SMAN400 Series Digital Manifolds